Job Title: Project Finance Manager LatAm, Energy Group
Department: Project Finance
Reports to: Director Project & Structured Finance & M&A, LATAM, Energy Group
- Negotiation and execution of financing alternatives from origination to close.
- Lead financial modeling of portfolio projects (post-auction) to support financial closings of structured debt and M&A transactions.
- Pilot financial modeling for new projects (pre-auction), running price sensitivities, investment schedules, energy sales premises, etc.
- Preparation of marketing material for the Investment Committee and third parties (lenders and investors).
- Manage due diligence processes with the advisors of the different transactions.
- Update of financial models for internal monitoring reports, ensuring that the Business Plan reflects the actual development of the projects.
- Manage equity side calls, ensuring the necessary contribution for projects in line with those demanded by financiers/guarantors.
- Preparation of offers for auctions and PPAs.
- Interaction with potential financiers (commercial banks, development entities, multilaterals, DCM, ECAs…).
- Degree in business administration, engineering, economics, or related areas.
- Experience in the negotiation and closing of different financing facilities (Project Finance, Bond Issuing, Letters of Credit…).
- Leadership skills to manage a team.
- Strong analytical and commercial skills.
- High-quality financial modelling skills.
- Economics acumen.
- Renewable energy background and knowledge.
- Execution capabilities, and hands-on profile.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Teamwork focus. Intense interaction with technical, legal, M&A teams, and external stakeholders.
- Fluent English.
- 7 years of experience.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.