Eranovum is a group dedicated to the development and operation of sustainable energy infrastructure in Europe. Since its’ foundation in 2019 it has acquired and developed renewable energy projects in Spain and Greece valued at 350M€ with a total installed power of 500MW of clean energy. Today, Eranovum e-mobility, part of Eranovum group, is leading the deployment of EV charging infrastructure with a unique proposal: clean energy to supply the future electric cars.
Eranovum is growing rapidly in all business lines in a market on the verge of an environmental revolution. The company has a fantastic opportunity for Project Finance Manager to join our team in Madrid and support both business lines.
This role will be responsible for financing the company projects by building and maintaining relationships with banks and investors. This person will be the owner of the financial models necessary to forecast, evaluate and track the financial performance of our renewable energy and e-mobility projects This role also participates in the due diligence of acquisitions and disposals of assets as well as in the project finance process. This person will be responsible for multiple other ad hoc projects as assigned, which will cover other aspects related to project finance. This person will be also responsible for the marketing, structuring, negotiation and closing and debt investments into the company’s portfolio This role will be responsible for multiple other ad hoc projects as assigned, which will cover other aspects related to project and corporate finance and forecasting for Eranovum projects.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Lead the sourcing and origination of debt for the company’s growing pipeline.
- Participate in negotiations with investors for the company’s portfolio solar and E-mobility projects , including development and construction debt.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining sophisticated financial models at project, pipeline or company level.
- Managing transaction execution and financial closing process for multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Support project development and acquisition efforts by partnering with other internal business units to internalize financing conditions and requirements into company processes.
- Expand the company’s relationships with renewable energy and e-mobility project investors and lenders
- Own the financial modeling process for project evaluations, project financings and assist in project-level due diligence both internally and externally.
- Analysis of investments/disvestments opportunities together with the business development unit
- Represent the company at project finance and industry related events.
- Provide Insights and tools to better understand and improve capital efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, engineering, or other technical discipline; MBA/MS a plus
- 7-10 years of related experience working in renewable energy project finance, preferably in investment banking, debt capital markets, or with a renewable energy project developer or e-mobility company
- Demonstrated experience in leading a project finance transaction from the beginning until closing, of a utility scale solar project in Spain (or abroad) Applied working knowledge of finance, accounting, commercial, tax, regulatory and legal aspects of renewable energy project development and financing
- Experience in E-mobility projects and knowledge of the existing financing support mechanisms for EV sector is a plus
- Experience in corporate financing is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, make decisions, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.