M-Renewables is the renewables and storage development business unit of Mytilineos leading the deployment of utility scale solar and hybrid power projects, with a proven track record of over 1GW medium to large scale solar projects and major battery storage installations, active across Asia Pacific (APAC) Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
Our APAC head office is located in Melbourne’s CBD, and we have projects located across Australia, including Wagga, Junee, Corowa, Wyalong, Kingaroy and Moura.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Finance Analyst to join our team!
Location: Melbourne, CBD – with flexibility to work from home as appropriate
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Reporting to the Global Head of Project Finance you will be a valuable member of the team supporting the Project Finance team and respective Development team in focus regions (Europe, APAC, Latam – with particular focus on Australia), on all activities related to financing of projects, including market and risk analysis, financial modelling, project finance bankability, bonding requirements, swaps, finance execution, valuations, reporting and portfolio management etc.
As a Project Finance Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare bank teasers and RFPs for lending terms, assess bank offers, review documentation.
- Manage bank processes, including NDAs, information provision, soliciting and assessing responses, due diligence coordination.
- Manage financial models from project financing identification, through investment assessment and approvals, due diligence processes and transaction execution,
- Post-execution management of project cashflow, performance and provision of bank information and reporting (portfolio management)
- Market research – maintain database of relevant renewables market transactions for pertinent jurisdictions.
- Assist with deal execution, including documentation, coordination of advisors, hedging, bank guarantees.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Completed and undergraduate degree in finance, business, economics, engineering
- Project finance related experience, in a bank, fund or advisory firm.
- Relevant renewable energy industry experience strongly preferred.
- Substantial experience with building and using financial models would be valued.
- Experience in deal team/transaction process including RfP, price negotiation, due diligence, loan and project documentation, interest rate hedging, financial close process.
- Financial modelling skills and understanding of three-way financial statements.
- Fundamental understanding of relevant cashflow and legal principles for project financing.
- Sound knowledge of financing concepts and credit/risk analysis.
- Basic understanding of renewable energy projects (wholesale electricity market, PPAs, grid/network connection, renewable energy generation).
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please apply by submitting your application. We kindly request that you include a cover letter and resume in your application.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please email Ashley Brundell, HR Generalist APAC Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
At M-Renewables, our people are the most important and integral part of our organisation. We pride ourselves on being a solutions focused business, both for our customers and in turn, their customers. These solutions come from the creativity, experience and commitment our people demonstrate on a daily basis.
Our core values Challenge, Excellence, Change, Resilience, Respect and Sustainability drive our culture. Underpinning these values, is our commitment to the health and safety of our people.
M-Renewables is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to making employment-related decisions without bias or discrimination. For selected roles, the preferred candidate may be required to complete a pre-employment medical assessment and/or a national police record check prior to an offer of employment being made.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita apply.workable.com.