Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.
With over 320+ experts from 36 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we are currently establishing our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).
In the coming years, we will focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually.
In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure toshape the future of European mobility.
About this role :
- We are looking for a Project Finance Analyst to join Verkor in our amazing Finance Team !
- Ideally we would like to onboard you in February 2024.
- Being the link between Financing Team, Cost Control Team, Key advisors, and Banks to build and validate the company’s business plan and key document related
- Really good communicator, you’ll be able to set-up short teasers of Verkor projects and Project Information Memorandum for Banks, top-tier investors and/or strategic partners
- On ease with the PackOffice, you can set-up meetings and presentations
- Future Finance Expert, you’ll enjoy producing financial models, sensivity tests, etc. for the needs of the Company including Gigafactory financing, new Technological project (Module, new generation of Products), Joint Ventures, M&A and investment opportunities
- As a financial analyst, you’ll be involved in the various projects’ workflows of the company including Due Diligence process, ECA process, new technological Projects analysis etc.
- You’ll gather information from all Verkor departments to feed the vendor’s data rooms involved in the debt and equity fund raising
- You’ll liaise with the advisors (financial, technical, tax, market and supply, environment and social, legal) to provide them with the required internal documentation
- You’ll also support the Q&A process in relation to internal experts
- You know how to create synergy between the due diligences processes led in parallel with series C investors, banks, local entities
- You are currently graduated in Finance
- You have a first successful experience on Project Finance
- You are eager to learn, curious and proactive
- You’re famous for your excellent communication skills
- You are ready to fully involve in this internship
- Perfect fluency in both French & English is mandatory
Why join us?
Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company’s success.
We’re committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!
We’re all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we’re building one step at a time.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita jobs.accaglobal.com.