Reed are delighted to be representing an award winning-company based in Southend who are looking for a Project Finance Manager to lead a team of Management Accountants in this commercially-driven role.
You will be working as part of a complex and successful UK organisation, leading a team of 7 Management Accountants as they produce monthly P&L reports for a large volume of contracts.
As an integral member of the business, you will travel on occasion to different locations to meet with Directors and large clients.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a commercial accounting environment
- Confidence to meet with and liaise directly with stakeholders
- Management Accounting – P&L, prepayments, accruals etc
- People management and rolling out learning and development for the team
Your role will include:
- Ensuring the efficiency and timeliness of your team in the production of P&L reports for a large volume of contracts each month.
- Coaching and developing your team of Management Accountants to encourage their growth and career development.
- Meeting with stakeholders and large clients to present important reporting and give your input where required encourage and drive the business.
- Take ownership of your team in addition to your own portfolio of high value clients whose reporting must be prepared to meet deadlines.
- Lead year end budget season (in spring).
If this role is of interest and you have the skills to hit the ground running in this exciting new position, apply online today!
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.reed.co.uk.