- Hands-on Finance Controller Role. International Monetary Institution.
- Interact and contribute within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Financial Institution based in Basel.
- Project Controlling: controlling budgets, tracking spends and ensuring compliance
- Tracking and ensuring a consistent and accurate view of vendors and vendor relationships;
- Assisting with various processes relating to procurement eg requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
- Interact with leadership and stakeholders, to gain and present results & numbers
- Assist in audit and provide timely information
- Analysis of financial information for errors and trends
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate diploma or degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and/or relevant qualification in finance and/or accounting
- At least five years of work experience
- Extensive experience in a business finance environment
- Excellent mathematic skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, planning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and general computer skills particularly with data entry and accounting systems
- Good understanding of project management
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
What’s on Offer
If you want to be part of a global financial institution and add content, through your hands-on Financial Controller skills and contribute to a great team, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.michaelpage.ch.