Web Robert Half
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Project Finance Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the real estate sector.
As Project Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- You analyse proposals for Real Estate Finance, and investment in PPP and Solar projects in the Benelux and France;
- You analyse (and/or develop) financial models for the projects you are studying and quantifying previously identified risks;
- You support your Manager in negotiations with bidders and with the various project stakeholders (sponsors, the awarding authority, other lenders, financial consultants, legal counsels and other advisers);
- You manage the due diligence process of the finance and investment projects and help to implement the projects;
- You analyse concession contracts and/or Design, Build, Finance and Maintain («DBFM») contracts and evaluate the risk allocation matrix for each project and together with the Legal Department you recommend changes in wording to protect the borrowers’/shareholders’ interests;
- You manage the internal process and procedure for drafting Investment / Credit Committees memo’s;
- You help present and defend the investment proposals in front of the Investment/ Credit Committee;
- You are also involved in the study and structuring of real estate finance projects;
- You support the Head of Real Estate and PPP Finance in reportings and/or leading special projects and analyses;
- Throughout your decision-making process, you consistently seek to mitigate risks while maximizing financial returns.
The required profile for the Project Finance Analyst position:
- Education: MSc in Business and Finance, Economics, Business Engineering or similar qualifications;
- You have a track record of at least five years in the relevant areas, preferably in a banking, investment, advising or contractor company environment;
- You have previous experience working in Project or RE finance;
- You are familiar with financial modelling;
- You are familiar with project finance structures, impact on balance sheets and use of financial market data (interest rate swaps, ratings, inflation,…);
- Language skills: Dutch – French – English (spoken and written);
- IT skills: Excel (highly proficient), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- You have excellent analytical skills to assess the legal and financial feasibility of your projects and extract meaningful information from figures.
Interested in this position of Project Finance Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.onlyengineerjobs.be.