Projects Finance OTR Analyst has an overall responsibility to manage his/her portfolio of projects in ensuring project Financials (reporting, controlling, coordinating) after tender phase till contract closure, focusing on transparency, accuracy, efficiency of the project working capital, margin, and cash.
- Have full knowledge, monitoring and control over financial movements from order booking, revenue recognition, margin recognition, billings, and cash flow. Further, to ensure that such information is consistent, approved and reconciled in the required ERP systems, consolidate, validate, forecast, and alert potential risk exposures promptly and proactively as identified.
- Lead the Project Financial summary (Project cost summary sheet, cash curve, sales, and billing plans) for Project Review agreed by Project Managers. Consolidate project Financials and understand each project’s financial movements and present the financial section during project reviews with regional and headquarter team.
- Manage the revenue recognition plan at project start and the billing plan (invoice and progress payments), consolidate, validate, and forecast sales and billing milestones with Operations teams to ensure consistent consolidated revenue recognition and cash collection. Track receivable overdue status, alert, and ensure that follow-up action plan is in place.
- Manage foreign exchange risk efficiently through the project life on a timely basis. Ensure hedging is in place based on projects cashflow status. Coordinate with commercial and procurement team to proactively identify potential embedded derivatives exposure, monitor existing exposure’s evolvement.
- Proactively validate, control, and monitor movements of actuals, planned/ committed costs, identify and communicate overruns, support root cause analysis, interface and highlight issues to Project Managers to ensure that Costs at Completion are aligned with project assumptions.
- Perform monthly closing and ensure the project’s backlog and adjustment is correctly reported for units within his/her project’s portfolio.
- Proactively scrutinize and challenge Operations team to identify and provide input on sales, margin, LD provisions and claims valuation.
- Implement robust op mechs to drive accountability covering all KPIs including NPI, Capex, Inventory, PMR, Bonds and Guarantees, Past dues.
- Lead Finance initiatives and champion the usage of new tools within the organization.Support internal and external auditor based on project sampling results collaborating with Controllership.
- Ensure enforcement of policies within his/her projects portfolio, including Golden Management Rules, warranty policies, and any other policy changes issued by HQ.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project accounting/ Financial Reporting experience in Project accounting/ Financial Reporting
- Proficiency in SAP (PS, SD modules) is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Language proficiency in Mandarin & English is critical to the business and success in this role
- Good track record of collaborating in cross-functional teams and achieving financial objectives.
- Proficient in simultaneous coordination of multiple projects and able to challenge the project management team.
- Demonstrate respect, receptiveness, agility, and a strong desire for continuous learning.
- Possess proven analytical and organizational abilities.
- Stay informed and actively participate in new initiatives or modifications arising from changes in the organization, systems, or processes.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita jobs.gecareers.com.