Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.
Manage and direct the business operations for a $200M+ program. The primary responsibility of this role is financial management supporting program activities including: the annual operating plan (AOP), monthly outlook, month end closing and accruals process, program performance reporting, earned value management reporting, quarterly contract status review and project profitability analysis. This is a key role to consolidate inputs across the program.
- Provide financial leadership, support and guidance in program execution including Earned Value Management, program EAC’s and internal management reporting (Financial Planning & Forecasting, Estimate at Complete, Contract Status Review, Quarterly Financial Review, etc.)
- Establish and maintain Program Performance Management Processes and Earned Value Management Systems and direct the execution of the tools and processes in program execution. Oversee administration of financial systems and related interfaces.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of invoices. Manage the Orders to Cash Life-cycle process, including Orders booking, revenue recognition and balance sheet
- Oversee the compilation and review of budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds an provide for proper financial administration
- Set up and maintain cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the Company’s cost accounting system.
- Responsible for administration and reporting of all financials, such as managing the specific functions of Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Recognition, Overhead Budgeting/Reporting, Functional/Cost Accounting, Project Accounting and Control, Proposal Pricing and primary interface with Customer commercial team and the Division Director.
- Direct the analysis of financial information and preparation of financial reports.
- Control of accounts and records such as disbursements, expenses, tax payments and income.
- Ensure adherence to Energy, Environment, Safety & Health (EESH) procedures, processes and practices, and provide a safe workplace environment for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Comply with legislation and Company policies, processes and instructions, including those relating to non-discrimination, environment, safety, duty of care, and the quality management system.
- Display behaviours that reflect the Company values.
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and that of others, follow any reasonable instruction given by the Company, and report any concern(s) which may give rise to danger, and/or any injury which may occur in the workplace.
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company’s objectives. You will also have:
- Extensive experience with Project Delivery principles, standards, methods and implementation
- Innovative with solid experience in streamlining and transforming service delivery
- Proven experience designing and implementing project management processes
- Financial management, reporting and governance
- Proven experience in managing projects and project delivery teams to success
- Strong individual contributor and strong team player in a professional environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of service delivery management skill
- Strong level of skills with relevant technologies and domains
- Strong planning, organisational and time management capabilities
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong initiative in developing and improving systems and procedures
- Strong problem solving skill with proven ability to, independently or within a team, resolve complex business and technical issues to ensure desired outcomes
- Strong conceptual, analytical and interpretive skills with high level of attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders
At least a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with substantial relevant professional experience and specialised training that is commensurate with the assignment.
Relevant certifications or Professional membership would be desirable.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen, preferably hold a current baseline security clearance or be able to obtain one.
What you’ll love
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
Nivel de experiencia
- Servicios y tecnologías de la información
- Servicios financieros
Tipo de empleo
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.