Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Formulate account plan and call plan with Industry and Country Relationship Managers on Project Finance transactions with bank’s clients. The sectors of focus will be (a) Power (conventional (gas) and renewables (including new technologies)), (b) Utilities, (c) Oil and Gas, (d) Transportation, and (e) Natural Resources / Mining
- Origination and sourcing deals, individually and supporting the team, in preparation of quality pitches and presentation to clients; build profile with Sponsors, Banks/ Financial institutions and other stakeholders in the market
- Onshore representation for Project Finance with responsibility for updating market trends, identifying key opportunities and co-ordinating action from the Project Finance team including regular updates to Head Project Finance & Senior Management.
- Lead transactions through active involvement in due diligence and in overall execution of the mandate (incl. credit interactions, documentation etc) with team members in other geographies;
- Lead / Support project finance advisory mandates in the region.
- Demonstrates established network of senior contacts within regional market including sponsors, banks/financial institutions, advisors etc;
- Track record of leading / assisting in Project Finance deals;
- Familiarity and experience with ECA backed financing and other agency financing would be an advantage;
- Minimum Bachelors Degree with 8-10 years’ relevant transaction experience;
- Strongcredit and financial analytical skills with experience in industry research in particular in Power, Utilities, Oil and Gas.
- Good communication and negotiation skills with ability to engage with people across geographies and conversant in English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.