Do you want to build a better future?
Enfinity is looking for a versatile and entrepreneurial person that will provide support to the Company’s Structured Finance and M&A buy & sell-side activities in Europe and Latin America. From Enfinity’s new Madrid office, the candidate will work very closely with one of the Founding Partners as well as the Heads of Business Development, Structured Finance and Legal.
He/She will be part of the Structured Finance team and will be involved in new financing as part of the team. His/her day to day activities will include: financial modeling of renewable energy assets, analyzing economics of new business opportunities with different capital structures, negotiating letters of intent and term sheets, and coordinating financial, tax, legal, technical and insurance due diligence processes.
- Creation of financial models from scratch tailored to the acquisition and financing structure being negotiated for the specific asset/company.
- Analysis of target assets/companies to be developed or acquired.
- Preparation of investment committee memorandums outlining investment thesis and providing profit and return analysis to the company.
- Discussion of financial models and negotiation with asset sellers, and project finance providers.
- Coordination of financial, tax, legal, technical and insurance due diligence processes.
- Day to day dialogue with counterparties in the context of a project finance or M&A buy-side process.
- Participation in the negotiation of transaction contracts with sellers (SPA), equipment suppliers (EPC, O&M), and debt providers (facility agreements).
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written Spanish and English.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in financial modelling.
- Understanding of M&A and project financing processes as well as accounting statements.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced valuation and modeling skills as well as accounting statements understanding.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in the context of an M&A process closing phase with tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Prior work experience within project finance, asset-backed finance, M&A / investment banking, real estate, or private equity would be highly valued.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance: 🏥 Your health is important to us, and we’ve got you covered.
- Job Stability: 🔒 Build your career on a solid foundation with us.
- Wellness and Sustainability: 🌎💚We provide incentives for health and volunteering experiences.
- Language improvement: 🤏Italian lessons.
- Growth Opportunities: 🚀 Advance your career with us and reach new heights.
- Meal Card: 🍽️ Enjoy meals while on the job.
Enfinity develops energy solutions to help companies, governments and individuals achieve a net zero carbon footprint and enable a sustainable transition to a carbon-free economy worldwide. The company originates, finances, builds, operates and owns renewable energy assets in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas through its offices in Europe, Asia and America.
Our team comprises seasoned finance professionals, as well as experienced project developers and operators with extensive industry experience across all stages of the project life cycle. We pride ourselves on being creative and innovative solution providers to our customers and partners.
The executive team collectively has 150+ years of professional global experience with leading firms in renewable energy operations, real asset development, private equity, investment banking such as Cargill/Black River, Sterling Stamos, SunPower, SunEdison, TerraForm Power, TerraForm Global, Robertson Stephens, Lodestar, Chase Manhattan Bank, Societe Generale and CitiGroup.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.