- A role requiring project finance modeling to manage the on-going portfolio management responsibilities for the firm’s project financed infrastructure, particularly its clean energy projects in the UK.
- A leading international renewable energy and waste management company with a portfolio of investments in clean energy projects around the world
- 4000 employees with turnover of more than £800m
- Create and maintain operational/finance/bank models used to monitor project performance; collaborate with operations/engineering to drive results; prepare materials in support of internal performance review meetings, external investor reports, and board meetings.
- Ongoing upkeep of operating models for covenant reporting purposes (while maintaining full reconciliation to the base financial close model), driving sensitivity analysis, dividend projections, integration with financial systems etc.
- Support the periodic forecasting process – long term models, KPI reporting and budgeting for the banks, joint venture and internal stakeholders.
- Design tools to improve data extraction from financial systems and visibility of financial information.
- Use and build on your knowledge of project finance to help support both new project and corporate capital raising and/or refinancing.
- BS or BA degree in finance, accounting or economics and minimum 3 years financial analysis experience in either: investment banking, corporate finance / treasury or accounting.
- ACA/ACCA/MBA is required
- Excellent analytical skills, including advanced financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in the capital markets
- able to work independently
- VBA/Macros experience
- you will benefit from collaboration with internal specialists in tax, accounting and engineering and enjoy a very flat, entrepreneurial organization with opportunity to make an immediate impact.
- competitive salary, bonuses and benefits
- work independently and remotely from home / office
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita mycareer.aicpa-cima.com.