An independent Israeli investment bank is looking for senior Project Finance manager.
• Providing financial advisory, relating to BOT/PPP/Energy projects, for developers, Financial Institutions, and Government entities
• Formulating complex financial models based on complex long-term financial structures
• Supporting companies and stakeholders in securing various sources of funds (senior debt, subordinated debt, and Equity investments) from all types of Financial Institutions and lenders
• Supporting clients in negotiations with third parties
• Consulting on infrastructure regulation matters
• Investment banking services for infrastructure projects and investors
• Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
• 2+ years relevant experience.
• Read, write and speak English
• Proficiency in excel
• Articulate and professional, can communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.