Growing Energy company located in Neptune NJ is looking for a Senior Analyst with strong Project Finance experience. The analysis will have the following responsibilities.
Assist in marketing activities and presentations
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and research work for customers and internal team members.
- Provide a wider transaction support on origination, RFP pricing, project finance and deal closing.
- Interact with lenders and tax equity investors and provide timely responses to due diligence.
- Manage iterations of the financial model as project matures.
- Build and run complex financial models and analysis across a range of rooftop and ground- mount solar projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues in various functional areas of the company to meet operational and financial closing requirements of transactions.
The idea candidate will have:
- Strong financial analysis and advanced spreadsheet modeling skills with at least 2 years of experience
- Excellent academic background with BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or another quantitative field
- Prior Energy industry experience highly preferred
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.roberthalf.com.