Reporting directly to CEO, My client is hiring a finance specialist with experience in the structuring and financing for energy project. This person needs to be able to understand how to structure financing for complex countries, with a mentality of always finding a way. He/ She needs to have commercial and legal understanding (PPA and Concession agreement). Its is also expected that you will have thorough understanding a ECA Financing.
Client Profile: Small Private Renewable Energy Developer, primarily focused on the Hydropower Market. My client is currently developing Hydropower projects in LATAM America, Africa and will be expanding into Asia in 2023-2024.
He/ She would need to be able to:
- Received technical and commercial feasibilities and with that information prepare the financial presentation and teaser for the banks.
- Build cashflow and financial models which might be required by banks.
- Structure Equity and Debt for the project at good rates, using different tools like a hybrid financing, using ECA’s, commercial banks and the World bank or similar institution.
- Be open and have an understudying of raising capital with Green Bonds, Carbon Credits or structure a market offering (IPO) to raise the funds.
- Have a network to be able to up off the raising of the capital.
Your Skills and Experience:
- You have a university degree in the finance/banking field or equivalent educational background
- You possess several years of project finance/structured finance loan structuring, negotiation and closing experience across multiple sectors in a major international bank
- You demonstrate solid credit, financial modelling, transaction due diligence, negotiation and documentation skills
- Experience in working with Export Credit Agencies is a plus
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills with a structured, solution oriented approach, combined with excellent interpersonal skills, passion and a «can-do attitude»
- You have an accurate, focused, autonomous and structured way of working
- You are a self-starter with a content driven mindset and a high level of flexibility and dedication
- Fluency in English essential, any other language skills(French and German is a benefit))
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
This person will work for the Group Company, which is in Dubai, But he you will be based in either London or Germany.
- Start Date: March 2020
- Location: Dubai or Working From Home
- Salary Package: 80,000 to 110,000 euros (Sterling equivalent)
This is a position for a senior expert, The financial conditions will reflect the technical and financial experience of the candidate.
If you are interested to be considered for this position, please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
ewi is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. ewi is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.ewirecruitment.com.