Studies & experience:
- Bachelor on Engineering or Business Administration or similar;
- The position requires strong modeling skills and previous experience in Project Finance financial modeling;
- Young and enthusiastic person, with willingness to learn and grow, with 1-2 years’ experience in banking, industry on financing departments or consulting, with strong capability and experience in Project Finance financial modeling, analytical skills and attitude to face advisory rolls. In addition, specific experience in Project Finance/ PPP/ Consulting is a plus.
- Spanish proficiency (advanced or native);
- English proficiency (advanced or native);
- Portuguese would be considered a plus (since the team also covers Portugal).
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Technical & accounting/tax knowledge and common sense;
- Good approach to risk understanding of the projects;
- Good analytical capacity;
- Intensive dedication, flexibility, willingness to perform advisory work;
- Initiative, willingness to learn and grow will be required for the position.
WHY JOIN US
Société Générale Spain is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita careers.societegenerale.com.