- Building and designing financial models
- Management Accounts preparation in accordance with month end timetable (accounting system is SAP)
- Preparing and analysing monthly variance reports
- Preparation of commentary to accompany accounts
- Preparation of contract budgets, forecasts and reporting tools
- Business partnering
- Contract set up for new projects
- Sales Ledger invoicing for the business
- Assistance with the year end and interim statutory audit
Excellent training and development, annual leave entitlement (plus the option to buy additional days), auto-enrolment pension scheme, life assurance,
Shifts/Hours: Permanent, Part-Time, 3 days a week, 25.5 hours a week. Salary: £23,400 pa salary for 3 days (FTE is £39,000)
Able to travel to UK airportsACCA, CIMA, ACA PQ, Qual or QBEExperience of project accounting is requiredStrong excel skills are requiredQualified / Part Qualified AccountantAbility to work in a fast paced environmentExperience of project accounting/managementwithin a logistics or transport companyAdvanced Excel and data modelling skillsData AnalyticsExcellent communication and relationship management skills
- SAP experience is advantageous
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita app.smartrecruitonline.com.