At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world!
What you will do
- Work towards all programs/frames accountable by Router 6000 Nodes
- Drive all the financial activities are adhere to guideline and Compliance
- Drive financial forecast and capability management in Replir
- Prepare financial reports/analysis result/identified actions to stakeholders
- Reviews with stakeholders and find out ways to keep the cost within frame/budget
- Support, analyze & advice on requests related to Project finance
You will bring
- Good understanding of R&D financial framework
- Strongly result oriented, structured as a person, take ownership of responsibilities, and deliver on time
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to seek different tasks
- Good skills in communication, English skills in both writing and conversation
- Excellent tool skills for Replir, Excel, SAP/ONE and BW
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, keeping commitments
- Capability in handling and inspiring change in a large organization
- Capability to work and improve processes, methods and tools across the organization
- Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements: BSc in Engineering /or Business Control / or equivalent experience
- English Skills, Knowledge Sharing, Collaboration, Communication and Presentation Skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita jobs.ericsson.com.