Project Finance/Business Development – Associate/Senior Associate
The Green Recruitment Company is working with a fast-growing renewable energy platform, backed by one of the largest capital investors in the energy transition space, to support their business development team at associate or senior associate level. The rapidly accelerating company is led by industry veterans who have assembled a best-in-class team at a pivotal moment in the company’s transition from a development platform to an IPP.
- Perform financial modeling or analysis, support due diligence activities, and work interconnectedly with a deal team for project and portfolio acquisitions, joint ventures, and other development partnership opportunities.
- Evaluate development-stage renewable energy generation and storage projects for acquisition.
- Build and maintain financial models and coordinate due diligence investigations with internal functional groups and external advisors.
- Present findings and investment recommendations to management and Capital Committee.
- Assist the commercialization of controlled assets by providing analytical support to contract negotiations, engineering design optimizations, and project finance processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, economics, or other relevant field of study (investment banking, consulting, project finance, project development, private equity) in related field (energy, infrastructure, utilities, commercial real estate).
- MBA a plus but not required.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience (investment, finance, or valuation experience) within renewable energy, power, or other real asset industries (infrastructure, real estate, transportation, etc.)
- Advanced financial modeling abilities and proficiency with PowerPoint required; basic programming (VBA, Python) is a plus
- Ability to accurately communicate results of financial modeling in a concise and clear manner.
- Passionate about renewable/clean energy with an interest in exploring U.S. markets.
- Strong attention to detail, intellectually curious, willing to put in the time to learn.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.greenrecruitmentcompany.com.