Liberty Mutual has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified project finance attorney with at least 10 years of experience. Seeking expertise in project finance (real estate and infrastructure), structured finance (e.g. securitizations, warehouse financings and CLOs), and leveraged finance. The counsel will be joining a collegial and experienced team of attorneys responsible for providing legal assistance to Liberty Mutual Group’s investment department with over $95 Billion in AUM. As a Home Office Counsel, located in Boston, the attorney will work closely with Liberty’s investment professionals to due diligence, structure, negotiate and document transactions from beginning to end, providing legal advice and structuring insight while maintaining high standards of legal and business ethics and professional responsibility.
- Provide legal advice to Liberty Mutual Investments.
- Lead complex transactions (including structuring, negotiating and documenting transactions) with a strong appreciation of deadlines.
- Maintain current knowledge of legal issues and developments in the law.
- Ability to mentor and cross-train other investment attorneys.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Significant knowledge of Article 9 and working knowledge of Bankruptcy.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita jobs.libertymutualgroup.com.