What We’re Looking For
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
This opportunity entails performing a variety of routine and some semi-routine project finance activities in accordance with standard procedures in project accounting and project controls to support Project Analysts in financial aspects of projects; including, but not limited to contracting, work planning, and delivery of projects. This is an entry level position that receives direct guidance on activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Transfers quotations into project budgets and assists with routine maintenance of project budgets in project accounting system, including but not limited to project/task status updates, project contract information, project assignee adjustments, and fee adjustments.
- Provides various financial reporting to various project owners on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as established with project teams.
- Performs labor corrections and accounts payable adjustments as identified by the local offices or the Enterprise Operations Cash Management group.
- Generates, stores, distributes, files, maintains, and updates ad hoc project accounting reports, documents, etc.
- Performs baseline and periodic updates to gross margin calculations with information provided by the project team. Provide system generated or system based financial information related to project and client profitability, payment histories, sales amounts, and other project accounting data as needed.
- Codes project costs, such items may include subconsultant costs, expense report receipts, vendor invoices etc., with appropriate project accounting codes conforming to standard procedures and contractual requirements to ensure proper entry into HNTB’s financial system.
- Prepares or updates billing notes based on feedback from the project team. As appropriate, provides an additional math check and back up information confirmation related to the billing (accounts receivable) portion of the monthly invoice preparation process.
- Assists with monthly (or as needed) DBE and subconsultant reporting, other contractual reporting, insurance certificates, project filings, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s Degree
- In lieu of education, 2 years of relevant experience
What We Prefer:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Basic finance knowledge, basic math skills, and analytical abilities
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, organizational time management skills, and ability to prioritize effectively
Helpful characteristics to succeed in this role:
- Can be counted on to accomplish tasks in a timely manner and on a consistent basis
- Follows through on commitments. Able to answer for self
- Possess a proactive and success-oriented mindset
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.simplyhired.com.