The EY Infrastructure team advises on finance, funding, strategy, procurement and public-private partnerships (PPPs) for large-scale infrastructure projects. Our work spans transportation, public buildings/campuses, renewable power, water and other utilities, communications, and resiliency/flood prevention and other types of essential infrastructure. We provide financial, strategic and commercial acumen to senior officials, sponsors and project teams, helping them to develop programs and to advance much-needed improvements into construction and operations, as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior within the Project Finance and Infrastructure team you will be responsible for assisting clients in the development and implementation of strategies to advance large-scale infrastructure and other projects you will also be expected to demonstrate an understanding of capital project/program funding, financing and delivery mechanisms at the local, state and national levels to support analysis of client projects. You will participate in developing strategy, financial, project delivery, business planning, funding, procurement and/or policy analysis and recommendations for clients.
Skills and attributes for success
Individuals with a good Knowledge of public-private partnerships (PPP), concessions and acquisition and project financing structures will do well in this role. Project Financing knowledge, with an understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets, would be highly valued and the Understanding of economic or social infrastructure procurement and delivery
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 3 -5 years of related work experience with a relevant degree
- Proven quantitative analytical capabilities
- Outstanding critical thinking skills
- Outstanding communication, writing and organizational skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure finance and policy sector
- Willingness and ability to travel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Transactions/auditing experience
- Preferably a Saudi National or Arabic Speaker
- Client facing experience from a professional services background
- Numerically-inclined with an eye for details
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita jobs.accaglobal.com.