- Empleos relacionados con el Project finance en EUA y Canadá
- Rockville, MD
Full Job Description
The World at Abt
Solving the worldâ€™s most pressing issues and improving the quality of life for people worldwide is what we do every day at Abt. Creating a more equitable world is no small task, but we are driven by big challenges.
We are a team of 3,000+ people in over 50 countries working in unison and focused on the bigger picture. Only by sharing our commitment, energy, and innovation do we affect change and push the boundaries of whatâ€™s possible. We welcome diverse ideas, backgrounds, and viewpoints â€“ joining Abt means access to exceptional thinkers at the top of their game.
To thrive at Abt is to embrace flexibility and collaboration. Our open culture allows you to balance your work and personal life as needed to optimize personal well-being. Creating a more equitable world starts from within â€“we look after people around the world, and weâ€™ll do the same for you.
Ready to embrace rewarding and meaningful work? Nowâ€™s your chance.
As a Project Finance Analyst, you will temporarily support the USAID funded PMI Evolve project for 6 months. You should have strong excel and analytical skills as well as prior work on USAID-projects and experience with budgeting and subcontractor financial support including field office monthly financial transactions review.
You will manage a portfolio of 2 to 3 PMI Evolve countries and could support other project wide initiatives.
- Provide support to the country office Finance team including but not limited to: reviewing and processing wire requests, liaising with corporate Finance department, and provide guidance
- Review and process vendor and subcontractor invoices
- Contribute financial data to corporate deliverables
- Review assigned portfolioâ€™s financial data in contractual deliverable for accuracy
- Review monthly Remote Office Vouchers for reasonableness and compliance with project including approved contract terms, salaries, budgets, allowances, proper billing codes and all Abtâ€™s Policies and Procedures.
- Document and submit information in support of accruals for work performed but not yet invoiced in accordance with company policies
- Review travel expense reports for accuracy; track outstanding project advances
- Report financial risks of the project to Finance Director and the supervisor
- Comply with company, client, local and other legal requirements rules and regulations
- Update and analyze monthly budget trackers of assigned portfolio and elevate any budgetary concerns to Finance Director and the supervisor
- Work with Program Managers and Contracts department on executing subcontracts and modifications as needed
- Work with Program Managers and country office teams to revise annual work plan budgets as needed
- Assist with any ongoing audits by providing backup documentation and facilitating communication between country offices and auditors
What We Value
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree + Five years of relevant experience, or Masterâ€™s Degree + Three years of relevant experience, or PhD
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Experience with USAID
- Experience with Oracle R12
- Skilled with Excel for data manipulation and analysis such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English, skills in French valued
What We Offer
We foster an environment where you can Thrive Your Way. Our innovative total rewards programs are designed to help balance your work and personal life. The approach toward your wellbeing centers around comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and professional development.
Abt Global Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply and work authorization is required.
This position is full-time for 6 months and offers an anticipated hourly rate of $33.24 to $52.89 and may vary by ten percent depending on candidate geographic location.â€¯ Salary offers are made based on internal equity and market analysis. â€¯
Disclaimer: Abt will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.simplyhired.com.