The successful candidate will have experience of providing Programme & Project administration support across busy portfolios of work.
There will be a strong emphasis on providing financial administration support, ensuring that invoices are due to be paid to suppliers, generating, and tracking PO’s etc.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have extensive experience of working in medium to large sized environments, have experience of working in complex interdependent Programme environments and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on Programme Financial administration.
The role will be working in a 50%/50% split in the London office & remotely.
Skills & Experience;
- Proven experience of managing project finances, or substantial related/relevant experience
- A good understanding of Digital Portfolios and their requirements in terms of governance reporting and monitoring
- Knowledge of purchase order and invoicing systems and procedures, including the Agresso financial system.
- Experience of delivering administrative support to a large portfolio of projects
- Demonstrable experience of meeting specific deadlines within a project administration context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team and enjoy adapting and creating new ways of delivering key objectives
- Excellent experience using MS Excel
If this role is of interest, then please send your CV to the address provided and I will contract you at my earliest possible convenience.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.freelancermap.com.