Precise Systems is a professional services company currently working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force. Our core competencies include systems engineering, program and project management, logistics, information technology and cybersecurity, and software development services. We were founded in 1990 and since our establishment, we have been providing cutting-edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and sustainment programs.
We are currently seeking a Project Finance Analyst to support our Corporate Team. They will:
- Collaborate with Operational Project Management in the development, review, and updates of project and program budgets, forecasts, and estimate-at-completion (EAC) and associated reporting and analysis.
- Monitor and review project and program expenditures for accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborate with accounting department in project set up structure and process.
- Review, monitor, and report project financial performance (revenue, cost, margins) and identify and present potential deviations against budget or forecasts to management. Develop and provide recommendations for corrective action or improvement as necessary.
- Proactively partner with program management team in order to understand and track program risks and challenges and ensure risk mitigation activities are in place as necessary to avoid performance issues.
- Prepare and/or support preparation of client status reports, integrated program reviews, and/or ad-hoc program related financial requests from clients, internal management, and other stakeholders.
- Support subcontractor/vendor cost management lifecycle, including setting up Purchase Requests, tracking subcontractor/vendor invoicing and payments, and developing back up for subcontractor accruals. Review subcontractor invoices for accuracy, timeliness and completion. Collaborate with Subcontracts Department to ensure subcontractor funding is up to date, in place, and in line with prime contract.
- Review and approve invoices for submission to customer. Collaborate with Accounting and Billing Department in supporting customer questions associated with billings and reviewing and resolving unbilled charges.
- Bachelors and minimum 2 years equivalent relevant work experience. An additional eight years of relevant experience can substitute for non-degree.
- Experience should include:
- Understanding of Government contract types and related contract terms and conditions.
- Demonstrated experience with contracts that have large CLIN structures and detailed reporting requirements.
- Positive, customer-service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, inspire teamwork, and recommend solutions.
- Track record of building effective working relationships and communicating successfully with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- Deltek Costpoint experience is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel required.
Occasional travel to the PAX RIVER office is required.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.salary.com.