NOTE: Candidate may reside anywhere in the US with access to a major airport
- Must be able to utilize PM tools (schedule, critical path analysis, budget, change order, risk assessment, action item log, etc) to analyze complex issues and develop resolutions for any issues related to assigned project(s).
- Support Field PMs with project accounting activities and Financial Cost adjustments
- Create Milestone plans using established templates
- Verify deferred balances on projects – Cost vs Revenue
- Link POs to appropriate project financial plan in Planview
- Provide percentage of completion information to finance
- Calculate quarter end trailing cost inputs for finance
- Build and maintain time phased budgets for projects
- Monitor portfolio statistics to minimize total portfolio costs utilizing time phased budgets
- Assist with Risk Expenditure Authorization (REA)
- Participate in Project review preparations
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Planview experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in cost accounting concepts, able to identify areas for improvement
- Project Management in a matrixed multi-disciplinary environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
- Experience with at least one of the following: Public Safety communications systems, Cellular infrastructure, Military communications, Civil construction or IT Networks
- Understanding of two way radio / cellular infrastructure communications products, services, and systems is a plus.
- Understanding of local public safety customers, such as police, fire, and emergency medical services is a plus.
- Must be a self motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Workbench/Clarity (until Q3 2020)
Key Work partners
- NA SI Ops
- SI Field PMs
- 5+ years of project/program management experience or a Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of Accounting/Finance work experience preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.disabledperson.com.