- The Project Finance Analyst IV (PFA) will ensure projects are accounted for in compliance with GAAP, government regulations, and company accounting/finance policies. The PFA IV will be the subject matter expert on all financial matters as it relates to projects’ finances. The PFA will have significant interface with Accounting, Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional areas.
- Ensure projects’ revenue recognition method is compliant with GAAP and company policies
- Analyze project revenue, cost, profit, billings, accounts receivable balances, unbilled accounts receivable, indirect rates charged to projects, PO project commitments, cost charging to ensure actuals are consistent with expectations
- Analyze actuals versus budgets to identify variances and recommend corrective actions to ensure performance meets expectations
- Advise program managers on project charge code set up to ensure compliance with contractual, accounting, and company requirements
- Establish project finance performance (cost, profit, accounts receivable, etc.) visibility weekly and monthly and provide to enable the project team to implement corrective actions
- Train/mentor Project Control Analysts on compliant project finance methods/processes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and fiscal year project budgets to include revenue, cost and profit
- Prepare monthly contract accruals
- Interface with Program Management, Corporate Office, Customer’s Business Office and Procurement
- Prepare cost presentations and participate in monthly and quarterly budget reviews with management
- Assist in preparation of subcontractor and intercompany contract agreements and financial reporting
- Research and analyze historical data and develop cost models to support proposal efforts
- Participate in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives
- Monitor, review, and validate project status and invoices and ensure timely accurate updating of projects
- Deliver understandable project trends and issues to the project team and management
- Work with project team to proactively identify issues affecting project results and profitability
- Enter budgets and necessary project information into the financial accounting system to allow for accurate project coding, invoicing, and accounting
- Respond to project manager, business development, or other customer request for project information
- Develop payment schedules to maintain positive project cash flow
- Review contracts and payment language to assure accuracy of contracts
- Provide financial audit support
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar.
- Requires 8+ years of direct experience in the defense contractor industry
- Working knowledge of GAAP, FAR and CAS
- Experience with Cost Point and COGNOS
- Very familiar with FAR Contract structure and clauses
- Experience working on DoD proposals and contracts (SCA, Cost Plus, Firm Fixed Price, Time & Material, etc.)
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office tools
- Analytical, communication and presentation skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants’ equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita lensa.com.