Robert Half Finance and Accounting has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in the New York, New York area with an immediate start date. This role will comprise of coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will contribute variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. In this Senior Financial Analyst role, you will develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, and build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. You will improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting and handle the operation and cultivation of data-driven planning processes. Collaborate with the senior leadership of the company in this career-building Senior Financial Analyst role. Apply immediately! This is a full-time opportunity.
– Facilitate effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
– Deliver monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
– Assemble and watch forecasting reports
– Follow monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
– Conduct weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
– Apprehend and analyze internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
– Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
– Work closely together with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
– Work together with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
– Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
– 3+ years’ experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
– Comprehensive knowledge of Ad Hoc Financial Analysis
– Expertise in Ad Hoc Financial Analysis
– Previous workmanship with financial reporting tools
– Top-notch presentation skills
– Capacity to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.roberthalf.com.