– Permanent | Full-time
– Large infrastructure organisation
– Excellent career progression
Our client is a large infrastructure provider, specializing in delivering high-calibre designs and engineering to create pioneering projects.
The Project Finance Analyst will provide financial expertise on ambitious infrastructure, PPPs and renewable energy projects. The role requires exceptional capabilities across various facets of project finance. You will take ownership for:
– Support Project Finance Director to develop, successfully close and invest in infrastructure projects
– Develop strategies and screen opportunities in new sectors and asset classes
– implementation of business model
– Provide rigorous and reliable financial analysis
– Build, utilize and review financial models
– Partner with other areas of the business to provide input into strategic plans, initiatives, and projects.
– Contribute to the capital planning phase of forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
– Assist with analysis of capital and debt structures.
– Assist with analysis of cash, working capital.
– Corporate Development, M&A, or Bids/Tenders experience in infrastructure required.
– Qualified CA, CPA, and/or CFA
– Experience within Professional Services, Investment Banking, or Management Consultancy
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.jobleads.com.