A project finance role with a focus on project financial modelling, forecasting and reporting. The ideal candidate will have an acute attention to detail whilst still being able to grasp the complexities of the project delivery, approaches and methods.
Key Duties include:
- Assisting Project Managers with the overall project accounting from the start to the finish of the project
- Remodelling the current project budgets based on overall project scope. Project scope may include network build in delivery of Council-backed contracts as well as smaller non-contractual commercial builds
- Support in creating the budget model to be applied to future network builds
- Producing monthly cost reports for projects and assisting Project Managers with the production of monthly earnings; including reporting on project variances of actuals vs budgets, and updating forecasts
- Working with the projects and finance teams on the submission of milestone claims to procuring authorities
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly forecasts and cashflow projections
- Working with the project and build teams to complete the feedback loop to bring actuals from the build back into the budget model, to improve the accuracy of forecasting.
- 3 years experience working in a financial planning and analyst role and project finance
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Acute attention to detail
- Previous experience of financial modelling
- Adaptable with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Some knowledge of network construction / civils processes (preferable)
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.careerjet.com.