At Cadmus, we recognize that solving the worldâ€™s most challenging problems canâ€™t be accomplished alone or with cookie-cutter solutions. Thatâ€™s why we look for team players and problem solvers who are driven to use their unique perspectives and intellectual curiosity to help deliver breakthrough solutions that achieve transformative goals. On the Cadmus team, youâ€™ll collaborate with leading experts to help our clients across the globe.
Cadmusâ€™ mission is to deploy industry-leading expertise to help our clients achieve extraordinary results that strengthen society and the natural world. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, a vibrant and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. We are committed to advancing diversity and fostering a culture of equity in the workplace and across society, and we strive to maintain an inclusive environment where all employees feel connected, respected, and valued.
Join Cadmus. Letâ€™s solve the worldâ€™s most challenging problems together.
What Youâ€™ll Be Doing
Cadmus seeks an experienced professional to manage the finances and administration of a 5-year USAID funded coastal marine resource management and conservation project in Tanzania.
Exceptional candidates will have leadership experience in the management of technical and non-technical personnel, work planning, and budgets.
Under Chief of Party and Cadmus home office direction, responsibilities are expected to include but may not be limited to:
- Serve as the lead financial and administration manager on the team of professionals implementing a 5-year USAID funded coastal marine resource management and conservation project;
- Be responsible for responsive, timely, compliant financial management and administration of the award, including:
- budget and forecast preparation
- fraud and risk mitigation practices
- accurate accounting of all expenditures and tracking vs approved budgets
- compliance with award, Cadmus, and Tanzanian financial and labor requirements
- monthly and other periodic financial reports and administrative reporting
- development (as needed) and robust implementation of appropriate financial and administrative systems and standard operating procedures
- Oversee procurements under the project
- Oversee finance/administration of a $3mn grants under contract component
- Supervise supporting finance and administrative personnel
- Work collaboratively as part of senior management team, ensuring collaboration between functional areas, and support effective implementation of activities.
- Work with technical staff to best assure efficient, compliant administration and accurate budgeting
- CPA or Mastersâ€™ Degree in accounting or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising a team
- Demonstrated success in managing finances for organizations with multi-million USD annual budgets
- Demonstrated experience supporting and working with activity technical staff to ensure resources are used efficiently and to accurately account for expenditures
- Exceptional computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, and experience using commercially available accounting software
- Demonstrated success in managing Grants including risk assessment and capacity building for grant-worthiness
- Strong English and Swahili speaking and writing language skills
- Ability to adapt to changing contexts and work with ambiguity
- 5 to 7 years experience in finance/administration
- At least 3 years of experience working on projects or programs funded by USAID or other international development assistance entities
- Prior management/leadership experience on USAID-funded projects
- Tanzanian citizen or current authorization to work in Tanzania
- To apply, submit curriculum vitae along with Cover Letter.
- Ability to travel in Tanzania as needed.
- Eligible to work and reside in Tanzania.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.monster.com.