Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Project Finance Account Manager to join our Commercial Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prepare and follow through on bids for new business;
- Oversee financial and contractual performance of Sponsor projects;
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during an ongoing clinical trial;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting;
- Oversee client requests for proposals;
- Develop change-in-scope documents for ongoing trials;
- Customize pricing according to client requirements;
- Develop study metrics; and
- Possibly supervise Account Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- 5 years of experience in the conduct of clinical research and/or contract management/pricing;
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services;
- Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
- Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft® Excel; and
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.brusselsjobs.com.