The Managing Director, Project Finance will be a key member of our senior management team. They will be responsible for strategic project finance activities while supporting the evaluation of project opportunities for the organization. This executive will have significant experience in commercial lending, financial management, syndication, fintech, and corporate strategy, and will provide financial leadership across these complex areas of our organization.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strategy and Planning: Work closely with senior leadership team members to develop and execute strategic plans.
- Assess the financial implications of strategic decisions, provide actionable recommendations, and ensure financing strategies align with company goals.
- Investigate historical dealings to categorize pricing, debt levels, trends, and greatest practice.
- Maintain and grow third party financing relationships to ensure competitive financing sources
- Lead, coach, and develop the operations team to improve performance and achieve strategic objectives.
- Financial & Operational Leadership: Establish and implement financial procedures and policies to drive operational efficiency and compliance.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings.
- Own the communication and direct interaction with financial institutions and advisors (lenders, tax equity) in regard to the structuring, negotiation and closing of structured project finance transactions.
- Develop inclusive financial models for several projects to deliver cash flow forecasts, scenario analyses, risk assessments, and return analyses.
- Oversee the daily operations of the lender/borrower matchmaking process, ensuring processes are efficient, accurate, and customer-centric.
- Debt Brokerage and Syndication: Manage the development and implementation of our debt brokerage and syndication strategy.
- Work closely with the project finance development team to identify, analyze and execute the most optimum financing solution for projects which include debt and equity.
- Coordinate debt facilities’ drawdown/repayment formalities and monitor compliance with financing conditions and obligations.
- Investments & Acquisitions: Compile and analyze data required for merger, acquisition, and divestiture projects.
- Risk Management: Oversee risk management processes, ensuring the organization is aware of, and effectively managing, financial risks.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and corporate governance practices.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations Management, or related field. Advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in senior finance/operations roles, with a focus on financing functions like debt syndication, credit analysis, or commercial lending.
- Extensive knowledge of financial regulations, risk management and corporate governance principles.
- Proficiency in developing budgeting and forecasting models
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to build and manage effective teams.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with fintech platforms and digital financial services.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.