- Adexen was mandated by a multinational organization to recruit an experienced Manager Project Finance for their operations. The position is based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Lead modelling and structuring for infrastructure project financing and other financing arrangements
- Coordinate various workstreams necessary to successfully execute financing transactions, including diligence management
- Provide support to senior executives in deal structuring and negotiating deal documentation
- Provide coaching and development to Analysts and Senior Analysts in the team
- Work collaboratively across Group business teams related to financial modeling and transaction execution
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with Structured Finance team colleagues, internal business teams, and external stakeholders
- Prepare internal and external presentation materials
- Assist other parts of the finance team as required, including quality control reviews and gate process support
- Recommend and lead process improvement initiatives
- Assist with various internal ad hoc project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in business, finance, accounting, tax, or an analytical / quantitative field preferred.
- MBA, CFA, or similar postgraduate Degree is considered a plus.
- 10 years of experience overall in a role with an emphasis on maintaining financial models and investment presentations
- Experience gained working in the position of a senior credit/ loan officer is a plus.
- VBA Programming Skill
- Investment Relation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas and model creation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to solve complex, interrelated problems
- Large multicultural team
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.myjobmag.com.