Become an effective and reliable business partner of the Project Team, the Project Finance Controller is responsible to ensure that financial and operational goals are achieved. Promotes sales development, with controlled risks. Leading player in the end-to-end business cycle.
- Responsible for projects financial operations management & control of sales & delivery of ICT projects.
- Prepare project budget and original bidding estimation, ensure all products and services covered by contract scopes are reflected in the project budget.
- Produce monthly financial forecast & analysis to monitor budget variance, to produce budget baseline, and monitor the execution
- Ensure consistency between operation result & budget expectation & achievement of the project’s predetermined financial KPIs, support controllable cost reduction to improve project profitability.
- Communicate closely with the business team (including sales, delivery, procurement & collection team) to monitor the sale and delivery process, to ensure proper project delivery and documentation for the payment, sale invoicing, and collection purpose.
- Ensure project delivery operation is compliant with Company’s financial management & internal control regulations.
- You have a successfully completed Bachelor, Master’s degree, outstanding MBA degree, or equivalent qualification in a finance-based course of studies
- Graduated between 2019 – 2021
- Strong personal commitment and strong analytical skills as well as an outgoing personality and communication skills
- Experience in the Telecommunication or IT industry will be an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Excellent command skills in MS Office
- Business fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest-growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in The Netherlands:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest-growing multinational telecommunication companies
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and intercultural development
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take place constantly
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions, and services is both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for.
Please read our privacy statement: http://career.huawei.com/reccampportal/portal/hrd/weu_rec_all.htm
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.iamexpat.nl.