We are seeking a Graduate Intern for our highly active Infrastructure Finance business based in Sydney (6-month contract). As Graduate Intern – Infrastructure Finance – Wholesale Banking, you will work as part of a team to support the origination, execution and management of transactions across social, transport and regulated infrastructure sectors; spanning Australia and the broader Asia Pacific region.
ING operates a global Infrastructure Finance platform with teams located in Brussels, London, Madrid, Sydney and New York, with clients including the full spectrum of developers, corporates and investors. Given the size of the team, you will quickly be given the opportunity to develop an insight into the infrastructure sector and our business.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing prospective clients, projects, and acquisitions
- Providing external and internal process support across all phases of a new transaction
- Researching and preparing market materials including client presentations
- Conducting ongoing portfolio management and administration
What we are looking for:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (additional professional qualification viewed favourably)
- Experience in a related role is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise according to deadlines;
- A great attention to detail placing a high value on quality and accuracy;
- A collaborative and team oriented mindset
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.seek.com.au.