Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Global Project Finance Analyst
Provides compliant financial project accounting guidance throughout the lifecycle of a services project in Pointnext.
In a typical day, you would:
- Control and manage all financial aspects of project accounting in the areas of cost and expense management, revenue recognition disposition, reforecasting and all other project accounting financial transactions and activities like IC billings, cost reclassifications, Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Advises on REV allocations if prices/margins are outside the approved SSP range or any other NRS impacts on projects
- Provides financial information, reporting & analysis to Project/Delivery/Finance
- Understands and applies appropriate Accounting Policies (AFM) and Procedures as well as relevant COMPASS Business Processes working with GRRO/EFR as required
- Ensures timeliness of processing activities to meet deadlines including accounting closes & forecasting deadlines
- Gathers project variance explanations for Project & Finance reviews through analysis of actuals vs. plans
- Drives Finance Audit Readiness and SOX Compliance activities
- Provides Business Decision Support by providing all relevant financial information to the relevant project stakeholders
- Ensures all Internal Billing /Inter-company transactions are correct
- Maintains WBS integrity from start to projects closure
- Manages the financial PO process (GR’s, cost accruals for 3P, etc)
- SPOC for PM for all financial related topics
- Experience as a financial analyst
- Accounting processes and principles knowledge
- English language mastery, Portuguese language a plus
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita mx.trabajo.bz.