AtZ Financial Advisors Energy & Infra
– Development and creation of complex financial models for Project Finance,and M&A transactions, being able to analyse the financial assumptions and translate them into a base case for the calculation of profitability.
– Management and monitoring of the economic-financial model of the transactions in the portfolio, carrying out the appropriate updates, sensitivities, estimates and calculations.
– Asset valuation for M&A processes, preparing comparative Equity Cases.
– Relations with different departments, financial, technical, business development and legal within the company
– Preparation of reports and presentations of an economic-financial nature at the request of management.
– Recent graduate: Degree in Business Administration/Economics and/or numerical training.
– English C2 level or similar is a must
– Notions in the development of financial models and/or a good command of Excel are required.
– Maximum professional experience of 1 year.
The possibility of joining a financial advisory company focused on Project Finance and M&A specialising in the renewable and infrastructure sector in Spain and Latin America.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.