Purpose of the job:
The Project controller is in charge of the financial management and control of a Project portfolio.
At this level he/she operates in full autonomy for large projects. He/she can also supervise a team of project controllers for portfolio of large and complex projects.
Act as the financial support and representative for the project Manager. Guarantee the financial transparency of the project.
- Ensure project accounting is in accordance with Company guidelines
- Organise the project reviews from start to the end of each contract Manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects in accordance with internal control rules
- Ensure that the project finance situation as reported in Sector Project Review s is accurat and sincere in respect with Alstom rules.
- Support the Project Manager and others project function as a finance partner
- Prepare in conjunction with the project team, the project review content and the periodical project financial presentation
- Understand the project documents and systems and actively manage financial implications arising from them.
- Produce all financial project reporting as requested (forecast cash flow, revenue gross margin, …)
- Ensure that all financial processes and internal controls, including DoA, are implemented, robust and compliant.
- Ensure the adequate establishment of the onshore projects in conjunction with the local finance team
- Control and have at all times full knowledge of all financial movements within the project scope, ensuring they are correctly and accurately reported. Reconcile the onshore or offshore project results both within the project accounts and with respect to balance sheet positions related to the project.
- Manage the interfaces with other expert functions such as tax, treasury, insurance, contract management
- Ensure total consistency of all internal and external claims in the project financials.
- Ensure consistency of assessment of risk recognition and accounting for any risks and opportunities in the projects. Support correct risk recognition valuation and associated reporting.
- Provide management with reliable financial data in order to assist in the decision-making.
- Ad-hoc reporting on project including special investigations of issues arising
- Ensure consistency with project teams (Planner, Sourcing, …
Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field, such as accounting, finance, business administration, or economics
- 6/8 years experience in controlling in large multinational construction projects (Senior PC)
- Project accounting
- Experience in controlling in large multinational construction projects
- Experience in Contract Management
Competencies & Skills
- Proficiency in using Excel, and preparing spreadsheet reports
- Analytical, ability to forecast
- Communication, coordination, Integrity & resilience
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita jobsearch.alstom.com.