With ambitious bank growth strategy a well-established global corporate bank is seeking to hire Credit Analyst for the Project Finance to provide structured lending solutions to renewable energy finance sector and finance key renewable energy projects in Asia.
- You will support senior bankers of the Project Finance team and be responsible for structuring, due diligence and execution of transactions in Asia.
- Evaluate prospects with respect to credit and risk analyses, business plan and financial forecasts
- Prepare credit applications, internal memos and financial models for new opportunities
- Support with preparing pitches, vetting sheets, and credit applications in co-operation with your deal team.
- Prepare credit reviews and waivers, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders including legal, finance, mid-office teams within the bank to streamline the execution process.
- Conduct independent assessment of credit and financial strength of clients
- Responsible for amendments to the financing structure and or documentation
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the existing clients
- You will have regular contact with existing and new clients.
- Take pro-active approach and react to project and market developments.
- 4-5 years Credit Analysis experience, preferably in Structured Lending/Project Finance/ Structured Finance;
- Financial Modelling experience including strong valuation/credit analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Highly adaptable, a strong team player
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation/excel and powerpoint skills in English;
- Due to target customer segment, proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must.
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8971 to engage in a confidential discussion.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.efinancialcareers.it.