Acerca del empleo
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate to join Norton Rose Fulbright’s Project Finance practice in Melbourne, working with high-profile ranked partner, Jo Crew. Working as part of a collaborative and supportive team, you’ll gain exposure to a diverse mix of high quality projects and project finance matters.
Norton Rose Fulbright’s Project Finance practice sits within our national Banking and Finance group, which includes some of the leading banking and finance lawyers in Australia. Jo and her team work on a range of transactions advising both sponsors and lenders on all aspects of the development, financing and acquisition of major infrastructure, PPP and energy projects. Very often these transactions are bespoke.
Clients include the major Australian and Asian banks, top tier corporates, investment banks, fund managers and government entities. As part of the wider Norton Rose Fulbright network, many of the transactions the team is involved with have cross-border elements, requiring a high level of collaboration with Norton Rose Fulbright colleagues in North America, Europe and Asia.
Award-winning career development program
This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer with solid training and experience who is seeking personal and career development within a truly global firm. After joining Norton Rose Fulbright, you will enter into our International Academy, an award-winning, globally-integrated career development programme that you will follow throughout your working life at the firm. The International Academy is designed to prepare you for each step in your legal career and there are clear opportunities in this particular team to progress your career.
The key responsibilities and requirements for this role are as follows;
- Work on both the delivery and finance aspects of major infrastructure and energy transactions for a range of sponsor and bank clients.
- Assist and advise both domestic and international banks and large listed corporates on commercial and finance contracts.
- Work on a range of high profile finance transactions from high-value projects and acquisitions to complex restructuring.
- Assist with presentations, publications and all business development related initiatives.
- 2+ years experience in Projects or Project Finance, gained within a reputable practice
- Exceptional client liaison skills.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex and intricate transactions.
- The ability to run smaller transactional matters autonomously.
- Outstanding analytical, technical and drafting skills.
The successful candidate will need to be a driven, focused and collaborative individual with exceptional academic achievements. At Norton Rose Fulbright, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an inclusive, high performing team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.